Monday, June 16, 2014

P90X3 Day 1 - The Accelerator

"I know where I am going and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I am free to be what I want." -Muhammad Ali

It will never be about where we have been, who we were, or what we've been through. It will always be about where we are going. Dreams. Passions. Strengths. Goals. I will keep moving forward no matter what happens. I will end up where I want to be, no matter what. I will keep pushing, fighting, pressing on, because I am free. Finally! I can. And I will.

Today marks the first day of getting up at 5AM and starting my life routine over. Forcing myself to get back into good habits. Getting up no matter how tired I am. Working out no matter how hard it is. Biting through the pain, of a most likely still healing tendon (which I won't bull head through damaging my body ever again). Today is a new day because I finally have a plan. I have a vision. I am not weighed down by my thoughts, my past, my feelings. I have a life to live that is good.

A 30 minute work out can inspire a whole lot.

Today is also the first day of a 7 day fruits/vegetables only cleanse. I am going to cheat and drink herbal tea before bed, but that's it.

"I'm gonna show you how great I am!" -Muhammad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment